2020 ADDICTION SYMPOSIUM
FRIDAY APRIL 17
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
COMMONS LEARNING CENTER
JJ PICKLE RESEARCH CAMPUS
10100 BURNET RD
AUSTIN, TX 78758
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
2020 VISION | FOCUS ON THE FUTURE OF SUD
The Austin TAAP Symposium Committee invites you to submit a proposal to present at The Austin TAAP Symposium: 2020 Vision | Focus on the Future of SUD. The 12th Annual TAAP Symposium will be held in Austin, TX at the Commons Learning Center at JJ Pickle Research campus on Friday April 17th, 2020 from 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
The event attracts approximately 400 professionals and allies in the addiction/recovery field from across Texas and the United States. NAADAC & TAAP members and non-members are invited to submit presentation proposals for a total of 6 CEU's for clinicians & mental health professionals.
We are seeking current and relevant information within these topics:
- Porn & Sex Addiction 1.25 CEU's/1HR.15MIN.
- Enneagram Personality Test 1.25 CEU's/1HR.15MIN.
- Insurance Reimbursement 1.25 CEU's/1HR./15MIN.
- Marijuana 1.25 CEU's/1HR.15MIN.
- Panel Discussion | CBD, Kratom, K2, Ketamine 1 CEU/1HR.
Presenters will receive registration, promotion of your name and credentials on our website and in electronic and print marketing materials, recognition of your expertise by TAAP and other industry professionals, Symposium Sponsor & Speaker Appreciation Dinner at The Urban Grill at the W Hotel in the Domain, and networking opportunities.
Submission Deadline: Thursday, December 5th, 2019
How will the presentations be selected?
AustinTAAP Symposium Committee will accept call for presentation applications until close of business on Thursday, December 5th, 2019. Applicants will be selected according to the following criteria:
- All sections of the application are complete.
- Description and leaning objectives are clearly stated.
- Session structure and organization are clearly defined.
- Presenters have sufficient training experience and knowledge of the subject matter.
The Symposium Committee will contact chosen presenters via email by Monday, December 16th, 2019.